Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Product Wish List (Photo Heavy)








As a follow up to yesterday's post on recently purchased make-up items, I decided to stick with the theme and create a product wish list. Some of the items on this list are items that I already have on my shopping list, and some of them, particularly the non-drugstore items like the MAC and Urban Decay shadows, will be on my wish list for gift ideas. (Did you hear that honey?!) Anyway, I thought I'd just make this basically a photo blog entry, and just show you a few things I am craving right now. I will, of course, review these as I get the chance to try them.

Just a quick list of the products pictured:

L'oreal Sulfate Free Shampoo System
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin
Benefit Creaseless Eye Shadows
Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion
MAC eyeshadow in Mulch
Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Stick in Born with It

I think that's everything..if you have any questions, let me know!:)

xoxo,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment