Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cookin' Up Some Yummyness & A Healthy New Habit

My goodness I love to cook! I thought this was just a phase, but it is official - I really, really like to cook. I have recently been really into Rachel Ray's 365 days of recipes cookbook from my wonderful Mom. Whom, by the way, bought me the most wonderful birthday presents which I will post a picture of tomorrow. Anyway, back to the food!

Last night, I cooked a homemade Rachel Mac 'n Cheese dish which was wonderful. Tonight, I decided to try another classic, and made a homemade Turkey Taco recipe. It was really good. A little spicy, but very good. A little goes a long way with the chili powder, that's for sure!

So, for the big revelation...my new healthy habit...I enjoy working out!! I know, pigs are flying over Sebring, but I am actually enjoying being active. It is so nice to have a husband who enjoys allowing me to explore working out. He encourages me to mix it up and try new things, so I have been working out about 4 days a week and doing things from biking, jump roping, jogging, and boxing. So fun.

I hope you all have a wonderful evening and are enjoying Shark Week as much as I am!!

xoxo,
Emily

1 comment:

  1. Sure wish I lived close enough to be invited for dinner:)

    ReplyDelete