Saturday, May 29, 2010

Rainy, Rainy Day

I haven't blogged in a few days, because nothing very exciting has happened. However, something very exciting did happen today, I just can't mention what it was as it is not public knowledge yet. So, just pray for this mystery person and just know that it is very, very exciting.

Mystery person, we love you and are very happy for you!! :)

On a wetter note, it is very rainy today. It has put a damper (ha ha, DAMPer) on our weekend plans as we were supposed to be all into cleaning mode today, and then off to the lake with friends tomorrow and Monday. It is quite difficult to get motivated to do anything, let alone cleaning, on a rainy day. Therefore, that is not going very well. I'm doing laundry though..does that count?! I think we're going to go do some shopping tonight, so that should be fun (for me, not so much Tyler).

What are you doing for Memorial Day weekend? I sure hope you are enjoying your time off.

xoxo,
Emily

P.S. I saw Sex and The City 2 with my friend, Charlotte last night and LOVED it. :)Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment