Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Monday

Today I am very thankful for those who have fought, and are fighting for our freedom. I am also thankful for a wonderful weekend with great friends. We spent Sunday and Monday at Courtney's family lake house, and it was a blast. I have to say, though, it was WAY out of my element/comfort zone. Considering I can't swim, have never been IN a lake, usually get boat sick, and burn to a crisp, I wasn't sure how this weekend would play out. But, I tried my best to go with the flow, and I think it paid off. Thanks again, Courtney. Some of my favorite memories from the weekend are:

1. "Dusty, do you know who's here?" "Yeah, The Avatar!"
2. Dinner at Jaxson's
3. Riding on the boat and not getting sick!
4. Learning to pee in a lake..this was harder than I thought it would be
5. Watching my husband try knee-boarding for the first time, tear it up, and land a jump

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Off to sleep off the sunburn.

xoxo,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment