Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Day At the Beach






Well, as of last night we were just going to stay around the area and get some work done. I needed an oil change, Tyler needed to cut the grass, we needed to get our phones looked at, and I really wanted to get a library card.

Happily enough, Tyler texted me this morning that he would be getting home early...so off we went to the Gulf! I truthfully don't have much to say today, other than that it is days like these that make me completely thankful for the weekends, and for a husband who enjoys exploring and going places as much as I do. I am just going to leave you with some pictures from our trip today, as well as one of my new bangs! They turned out different than I was expecting, but I am really learning to love them.

xoxo,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment