Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year is a Fresh Year


Happy New Year to my friends and family. I hope you are all having a wonderful, relaxing weekend with loved ones. I'm not huge on making New Year's resolutions for myself, because honestly, I think pretty much daily (overanalyzer that I am) about what I could/should/would change about myself. BUT...I am a big believer in a fresh start and positive thinking. So with that said, here are some things I'd like to focus on even more than regular this year:

Learning the importance of moderation in everything
Working out more consistently
Getting lost in a moment or two and stop overanalyzing everything
Saving money for a house
Learning to better balance work, home, and school
Learning to listen more attentively to my family and friends, just like I would a client
Attending church more regularly
And as always, live, love, and eat.

xoxo,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment