Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fallin' In Love with Autumn





Even with the hot, humid weather, a few recent changes around our house have gotten me excited for Fall, nonetheless. I used a gift card to Marshall's (thanks Mom) to purchase a brown table runner with cream, olive green, and burnt orange leaves for the foyer table. I also purchased a bouquet of faux flowers in Fall colors and placed them in a black vase on the table. To really make it feel like Fall, I purchased my FAVORITE Febreeze Plug In Autumn Spice and Warm Apple. But wait, I'm not finished! In fact, I'm just getting started. In order to make sure our first Fall in Florida is enjoyed, and...well, Fall-ish, there's more to be done. Here are some photos inspiring me right now.

Have you decorated yet?

xoxo,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment