Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thankful (almost) Thursday

This is a non food related post, but I feel like God has been laying it on my heart to remember what I am thankful for, both in times of joy and in times of trial. So, in response, here is a list of things I am most grateful for right now, at this point in my life. (In no particular order)

1. Salvation
2. Forgiveness/Second chances
3. My husband
4. Resiliency
5. Companionship/Love
6. A fresh start
7. A new job
8. Good friends/developing positive friendships and connections
9. My newfound interests
10.My chosen profession

Hopefully, random posts like this will inspire you to take a little time out of your day to remember what you are thankful for, and even thank those of whom you think.

xoxo,
Emily

2 comments:

  1. a nice reminder em to take a minute and be grateful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) We all need that sometimes I think

    ReplyDelete