Thursday, January 1, 2015

28-29 weeks & Happy 2015!





How far along? Combined 28 and 29 week updates.

Total weight gain/loss: Let's just say I was slightly over 20 last I was weighed.

Maternity clothes?  Yes! Loving my Jessica Simpson maternity skinny jeans lately, and maternity dresses with scarves.
 
Stretch marks? Not yet!

Symptoms: Some swelling in my feet this week, horrible pain in the cartilage between the ribs in my back.

 




Sleep:  I sleep ok. I still fall asleep pretty quickly and have 1 or 2 wake-ups for bathroom trips.

Best moment this week:  Surprising my parents with a 3D/4D ultrasound at A Stork's View and getting to watch him move around and make adorable faces for 30 minutes. Also, reaching the third trimester! Home stretch. It was also really fun working on the nursery with my parents and purchasing the mattress and glider.


Have you told family and friends: Yes.


Miss Anything? Bending over to do the laundry without getting out of breath, laying on my belly, no pelvic bone discomfort.


Movement: Oh, yes. Mr. Camden is an active little guy!


Food cravings/aversions:  I can't think of anything I'm currently craving, but I do need to eat every two hours or so or I get exhausted.

Have you started to show yet:  Yes!

 
Gender prediction: It's a B-O-Y! Camden James

Belly Button in or out?  My belly button is half popping. I'm curious to see if it's going to go the rest of the way.


Wedding rings on or off? Off.


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and excited, though easily annoyed with drivers and crowds.


Looking forward to: Starting to pack the hospital bag(s), our "babymoon" next weekend, maternity pictures in a few weeks, and my Florida baby shower the end of this month!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment