Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Baby, it's cold outside!

I can't even think of enough words to adequately express how much I enjoyed my Northern baby shower this past weekend. A big thank you to my mom and dad, and to everyone else who helped! Camden and I so enjoyed being surrounded by family and close friends, and Tyler and I could not have felt more blessed by all who were in attendance or sent their love from far away. A few highlights from the day in words:

  • the "boy" blue Christmas tree that coincidentally was decorated and placed in the room where my shower was
  • getting to sit in the rocking chair used by my grandmother to open my gifts
  • every small, beautiful, and yummy detail of the shower
  • the slideshow my dad put together
  • spending time with all of our guests (especially a certain little one who was a charmer, even while sick!)
  • loved ones getting to feel Camden kick for the first time
  • my cousin Derrick surprising us
  • many, many more!
Now for a few highlights from the day in pictures:











 
Thank you again to everyone! We love you all.

1 comment: