Wednesday, December 3, 2014

24-25 Week Updates






How far along? Combined 24 and 25 week updates (Camden is measuring almost 26 weeks in length/bones but is in the 64th percentile for weight. Lanky boy!)

Total weight gain/loss: About  16-18 gained. Sigh.


Maternity clothes?  Yup! Have been loving my maternity tights the last few weeks.
 
Stretch marks? Not yet.

Symptoms: Just some fatigue, easily tired. Cramps and Braxton Hicks some days.

 




Sleep:  I wake up pretty much every time I roll over, in addition to my nightly potty trip(s). But I have no trouble falling asleep, that's for sure. Same as last updates.

Best moment this week:  Lots of really exciting things happening lately! To name a few: meeting our pediatrician, seeing baby boy with a perfectly healthy heart and anatomy, Camden's first Thanksgiving meal at Tori and Cody's house, and receiving our first big baby gift from Malerie and Gina. :)  


Have you told family and friends: Yes


Miss Anything? The ease of being able to take my Fall boots on and off!


Movement: Yes! The alien-in-the-belly kind that moves my whole stomach.


Food cravings/aversions:  I have been craving coffee and caffeine in general but am being a good girl (for the most part).

Have you started to show yet:  Yes!

 
Gender prediction: It's a B-O-Y! Camden James

Belly Button in or out? In but getting shallower by the day.


Wedding rings on or off? Off.


Happy or Moody most of the time: I was a little moodier this week than usual.


Looking forward to: My baby shower in Pennsylvania in 10 days!!



No comments:

Post a Comment