Thursday, November 20, 2014

22-23 week updates





This isn't an official "week ___" post so I don't have Tori's awesome photo skills, but I feel like several things have changed since my last one so it was time for an unofficial update!


How far along? 22-23 weeks (still measuring ahead)

Total weight gain/loss: 14-16 pounds. Yeah, I admit it. But my doctor says it's normal..so it is...right?!


Maternity clothes?  Aside from a few baggier dresses and sweaters, maternity clothes are all I wear these days. My mom sent me a package of new maternity clothes this week and I am in h-e-a-v-e-n! Thank you again, Mom!
 
Stretch marks? Not yet! The skin on my belly gets pretty itchy if I don't oil or lotion it up twice a day though so that's even more incentive to remember.

Symptoms: Nothing terrible to complain about this week. Some pelvic/pubic bone pain, but we're working on that.

 




Sleep:  I wake up pretty much every time I roll over, in addition to my nightly potty trip(s). But I have no trouble falling asleep, that's for sure.

Best moment this week:  Movement, movement, and more movement! Camden is a kicking machine these days, and letting his daddy feel him now. :)


Have you told family and friends: Yes!


Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach.


Movement: Yes! Lots and lots.


Food cravings/aversions:  Not really anything specific this week. I still do not like eggs very much, but I did manage to eat two scrambled eggs at First Watch this weekend.


Have you started to show yet:  Yes!

 
Gender prediction: It's a B-O-Y! Camden James!

Belly Button in or out? In but getting shallower by the day.


Wedding rings on or off? Off :( This was a sad moment for me since this is my Grandmother's ring. I tried and tried to get it to fit but by the end of the day last week, it was getting very hard to remove. I put it in a safe place and ordered a silicone Qalo ring in its place.


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy - but I do get more tearful/easily overwhelmed these days from work-related stress.


Looking forward to: Reaching my first (self-established) milestone of 24 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment