Saturday, October 4, 2014

TEAM BLUE!

Today, Tyler and I had a really good experience at A Stork's View for an elective 2D ultrasound. We were told a little over two weeks ago that the ultrasound tech and doctor felt pretty confident in announcing that our little Sprout was a boy, but cautioned us not to paint the nursery yet! We chose to get an elective ultrasound to confirm before we shared the news with our family and friends, and little Camden was happy to display his very boyish parts for all to see.

Here are some overdue updates:


How far along? 15 weeks 3 days, measuring (with baby's SUPER long legs) 16 weeks 2 days.
 

Total weight gain/loss: Ugh. I wish it was still 3! haha. We are around 6-7 (up) at this point.


Maternity clothes? Pretty much all I can wear these days other than some stretchy dresses and long tops over leggings.
 
Stretch marks? Not yet. But I seriously can't believe how much my bigger my belly button is getting! I didn't realize it would stretch prior to the whole "pop, the Turkey's cooked" thing occurring.

Symptoms:  Morning sickness is gone! Aside from a few bouts of nausea this week as a side effect of a nasty cold, no more sickness. I am having a harder time sleeping than I was in the first trimester. I wake up quite a bit. Camden has also decided that sitting on my bladder is a super comfortable position for him, so there are some symptoms associated with that, as well.




Sleep:  Not as much. I am sleeping, I am going to bed early, it is just a lot more disrupted than it was before.

Best moment this week: Finding out it is a boy and announcing (and starting to call him) his name!


Have you told family and friends: Yes!


Miss Anything? Cold Italian subs.


Movement: I have felt a few "flutters", but I have been told it'll take longer to feel more consistent and noticeable movement because of the location of the placenta.


Food cravings:  Chick-fil-a.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.


Have you started to show yet:  Yup. To the point that strangers are now noticing.

 
Gender prediction: It's a B-O-Y!

Belly Button in or out? In.


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy - although I've had a few more tears this week than usual (sorry Ty and Mom).


Looking forward to: The anatomy scan in a few weeks, and starting to feel him more!

No comments:

Post a Comment