Sunday, October 19, 2014

Almost 1/2 way!




How far along?  18 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: I'll find out at my appointment Thursday and update on the next post. :)


Maternity clothes? Purchased two pairs of maternity jeans last weekend so I don't freeze to death up North this week!
 
Stretch marks? Not yet. Continuing the regimen of rotating Gentle Baby Young Living essential oil and coconut oil, Mama Bee Body Oil, and Palmer's Cocoa Butter.
 
Symptoms:  Stuffy, stuffy nose and allergies.






Sleep:  I've been taking Benadryl for my allergies at night so I've been sleeping pretty well!

Best moment this week:  Feeling Camden move a bit more regularly and knowing we get to see him on Thursday!


Have you told family and friends: Yes!


Miss Anything? Pina Coladas.


Movement: Definitely an increase in duration and frequency this week.


Food cravings:  Sour, sour everything. Especially Sour Patch kids and lemonade.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. Although pork did NOT agree with me when I tried a pulled pork sandwich this week. I just didn't like the look of it.


Have you started to show yet:  Yes.

 

Gender prediction: It's a B-O-Y!

Belly Button in or out? In.


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)


Looking forward to: The anatomy scan the end of the week, Camden getting to hug my mom and dad for the first time on Friday, Tyler being able to feel movement from the outside.

2 comments: