Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Champagne & Cupcakes Girl's Night

Hi loves! For those of you requesting photos, sorry it has taken me so long to do this. A few weekends ago, I hosted a Champagne and Cupcakes themed girl's night for a fun group of girl friends. I provided the (homemade) cupcakes and mini quiche, my BFF Kristy provided amazing Spinach and Artichoke dip and Cucumber Humus, and everyone brought a bottle of wine or champagne. It was a night filled with fun, music, rock band, and...calories. I could go on and on about how fun it was to plan, but I'd rather just show you some pictures. Oh, and for the cupcakes, I chose to bake Pina Colada (my fave), Vanilla, and Chocolate Velvet. I'd be glad to share the recipes if needed. Enjoy :)

xoxo,
Emily










3 comments:

  1. I'd love the recipes especiall for the Chocolate Velvet. I'm not sure if you will post on here or not. my email agape4gigi at gmail dot com.

    Thanks, Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gigi! Thank you for your post. In order to make entertaining easier for my first cupcake party, I actually used all Betty Crocker recipes, which involve using (gasp, I know) some boxed ingredients. But they all turned out very well. Here is the link to the Chocolate Velvet, and you should be able to search for the others on the same site (Pina Colada, and Vanilla). Enjoy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/chocolate-velvet-cupcakes/8e260517-24ec-4797-b82c-ac8a2a7b1364?sr=2&st=7#/?term=chocolate+cupcakes&pi=1&mr=10

    ReplyDelete