Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Change is in the Air

Well, after 8 months with The Palms of Sebring, I have resigned from my social work position. There are a few reasons for this, but overall, I think this will be a very good change for me (us). I had a good interview elsewhere this week, so hopefully, if it's meant to be, things will work out there. I know God will provide. He brought us all the way to Florida and held us in His hand, so I'm fully relying on Him to continue doing so.

Part of this job change is education related. I am going to further my education and go back to school to obtain my Master's of Social Work (MSW). I am pretty excited about it, and also excited about some job possibilities which would offer tution reimbursement.

Also on the job front, Tyler is doing wonderfully. He is busy, but really enjoying what he does, and he is the least stressed, and happiest that I have seem him in a long time.

In the world of our furbabies, all is well. Oliver, who originally weighed in at 1.3 pounds, now weighs in at a respectable 3 pounds on the home scale. Woohoo! Way to eat, little man! Good news: he is obviously getting healthier. Bad news: this means he is now big enough and healthy enough for his shots, which is what is unfortunately scheduled for tomorrow evening. Poor, baby.

Just a brief update on our lives. Miss and love you all.

xoxo,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment